Your web-browser is very outdated, and as such, this website may not display properly. Please consider upgrading to a modern, faster and more secure browser. Click here to do so.
Hi, how are you?
I’m eh.. I’m alright. Just dealing with some medical issues. But other than that pretty good, hbu?(:
1. Respect their need for privacy and to spend time on their own.
2. Be careful never to embarrass them in public.
3. When they are in a new situation, allow them to stand back, and watch what’s going on.
4. Allow them time to process what you’re asking or saying. Don’t demand an answer right away.
5. Be patient if they hesitate to find the right words – and never interrupt while they are speaking.
8,870 notes (via psych-facts & onlinecounsellingcollege)